In the book of John Jesus and Nicodemus had a whole conversation about being born again.
Nicodemus even questioned about entering his mother’s womb again because he was confused about being born again.
Then, Jesus so lovingly explained to Nicodemus that it wasn’t a physical rebirth, but a spiritual rebirth.
That means because humans are wretched and wicked hearted because of the original sin of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden at the time of the Creation:
- You must be born of the Spirit and of water.
- That means the next thing to do is, vocally expressing that you believe and accept Jesus as your Savior.
- However, to move forward with your being born again, you must sincerely repent of (turn away and not go back to) all sin in your life.
- Also, by profession of your faith, being baptized with immersion in water.
- Living a life reflecting Jesus Christ.
- So, you would then need to find a Bible believing, preaching, and teaching church family to be a part of to help you grow in our faith.
- At some point, it would be good to grown enough (spiritually maturing) in your faith to the point that you also share the gospel (basically, what I’m doing here, in a way) to lead others to the saving grace of Jesus as their Savior.
The scripture image is the Romans Road to Salvation, which is used widely by many Christians to help a person become saved and reborn.
Where do you stand? I’ve left this post sparse on purpose. It’s meant to cause you to question your faith as well as to ask questions to get clarity and if you’re not born again, to hopefully lead you to be born again.
Here’s a way to contact me: