The church is Christ’s dove; she comes back to him. Christ is The Rock, the only place she feels, and, is safe. Christ calls her to come boldly to the throne of grace, having a great High Priest there, to tell her requests to. Speak freely, don’t be afraid of insults or defeat. The voice of prayer is pleasing and sweet to Yahweh; those who are approved of Yahweh have the good qualities of inner beauty. The first signs of sinfulness and worldly behaviors are like little foxes that must be rejected.
This is a command to believers to discipline their sinful desires and feelings, that are like little foxes, because they ruin their compassion and well-being, and defeat good beginnings. Whatever we find a stumbling block, we must discard. He serves among the wildflowers; this shows Christ’s gracious nearness to believers. He is kind to all His people. It behooves them to believe this, when feeling deserted and deprived, and therefore block any temptations.
The secrets of the Jewish organization were rejected by the happening of the gospel day. And a day of happiness will come after a night of rest.
Returning over the mountains of Bether, “the mountains that separate,” looking forward to the day of return and to experience His love in His presence in Eternity. Christ will appear bigger than every separating mountain to bring us home to him.
What a day that will be! How does this coming day affect you? I invite you; come boldly before His throne of grace. Comment, let me know your experience with Yahweh.
Without discipline we will run amok. Even though sin is present we can avoid sinning.
Children of The Most High God are disciplined. Why? Because we struggle with sin. Without discipline we go on in sin living unrighteously. Discipline helps us realign our priorities to match Yahweh. Are you aligned righteously with Yahweh? If not, why?
Sin as defined by the dictionary is wrongdoing. Knowing and doing wrong. This could be a physical act or mental act. How so?
- Physically we act out doing wrong. God’s word is full of examples of doing wrong. Go investigate for yourself. Do your own study.
- Mentally we scheme against people we don’t like thinking of ways we can get revenge. Or, we have a bad attitude. There’s oodles of TV shows that perpetuate this mentality.
I’ve done it too. None of us is immune to the lies of satan. He deceives us with a play on words.
Yahweh disciplines us just like a father disciplines his children. Any suffering you’re going through, hang tight. There’s a lesson in it. Also, it builds your character and faith.
Three ways you can stay strong in the LORD:
- As you struggle: Pray. Seek Yahweh. Lift up your struggle and ask Him for what you need. His Word tells us ask and it will be given…according to His will. It can not be for selfish reasons. It has to be something that will honor and glorify Yahweh, not you.
- Read The Word: The more you’re in The Word the less you are bothered by your struggles, the more blessed and loved you will feel. You’ll find answers in His Word too.
- Seek community: Fellowship with other believers. Ask them to pray with and for you. You will be blessed more than you can imagine when you live for the LORD and not self.
Prayer: Dear Heavenly Abba Yahweh, I lift up the readers of this blog post to You. Anyone who is struggling, help them find their way to You and find answers and healing. In the Messiah’s holy name, amen.