Read the full chapter here!
This scripture is amazing! It shows the power of GOD and how he blesses people who obey Him. I mean; consult God 1st. Listen for His reply and obey Him. We tend to complicate things with the ifs ands and buts. It’s not necessary! Wait on God and move when He says move. God causes things to happen in His favor. He will do it with or without us. He doesn’t need our help. So, in the scripture God uses David. In fact, God is so powerful He caused all the nations to fear David, the King.
So, how does this apply to us? How do we apply it to our lives today? Here are my thoughts:
- Stop taking things into our own hands and taking control of matters we don’t need to.
- Leave our emotions out of it.
- Emotions are fickle. It never turns out well when we allow our emotions to make decisions for us.
- Consult with God 1st and foremost.
- Be in His word. It’s alive! Each time you read it, God is telling you something.
- Pray about everything! Prayer works!
- Trust God in what His word says.
- Miracles do still happen!
- Do not allow other’s emotions, words, etc to influence us in our lives.
- Allow the Holy Spirit to move. Do not block Him!
- Read the 2nd bullet point again!
- Read the 3rd bullet point again!
- Rinse and repeat all the bullet points.
Dear Abba Yah, I lift up the readers of this blog to You. I pray that they will be blessed by it and will reach out and seek You fully and sincerely. Show us the way. Open our eyes to see the way You want us to go. You are amazing and awesome, Yahweh! I adore, glorify, honor, and love You. Thank You, in advance, for hearing and answering this prayer. In Jesus’ name, amen.