Read the full text of scripture to get the full context of what’s really happening here.
My take away of today’s scripture:
Even though God was their King, every man acted as his own master, as if there was no king. Blessed be God for sovereignty.
Reminds me of what a great deal of the people today is like. They want to be their own kings. It is such a sad and needless tragedy of events.
God is still on the throne and in charge. He uses everything for His good will. We may not know or understand. It doesn’t matter. We don’t need to. God has it all worked out. Why do I say that? What do you say?
How does this apply to us today? How do we apply this to our lives today? Here are my thoughts:
- We need to learn to trust God in all things.
- We need to obey God in all things.
- God has our backs.
- We need to commune with God, daily; hourly.
- Rejoice in Him always. Be happy. It’s a choice, ya know!
- Mostly, we need to be in His word daily, praying earnestly, and being in fellowship with our Christian/church family.
- We need to lift each other up; not tear each other down.
Dear Abba Yah, thank You. You are the almighty, the alpha and omega. There is none other like You. You are our creator and our great physician. I pray for the spiritually ill lifting them up to You. I ask for You to reach into their souls, hearts, and minds to cajole them to You. I pray that each one reading this blog will be blessed by You and reach out to You. Thank You, in advance, for hearing and answering this prayer. In Jesus’ name, amen.