- What is going on in these verses?
- Paul wrote a letter to the Colossians in the form of a prayer where he thanked God for the Colossians for being such great servants of sharing the Good News and their love for God and Jesus. Paul appreciated their faith in Jesus and their love for God’s people. Paul encouraged them and let them know that the Good News was with them, even now. Paul expressed his gratitude that their faith and hope in the Good News was producing results and spreading all over the world. They came to know what God’s kindness truly meant.
- What is God’s word saying?
- My prayer is similar but more modern for today. My prayer isn’t just with my own work of Jesus, but for all of God’s children who are working diligently to spread the Good News of the Gospel, planting seeds of faith. It’s a great reassurance that the Good News is here with us now. Jesus is the Good News.
- I will spend as much time as possible in the Word of God to learn as much as possible and be doctrinally and theologically sound about the Good News of Jesus the Messiah, the Savior of the world. I will seek God more and be His vessel, a temple of the Holy Spirit.
- With Ressurection Sunday coming up; there’s much work to be done for the Lord. I’m putting my humanness aside so that the Holy Spirit can do His job through me.
- Who’s with me? What will you do? What’s stopping you? Why is it stopping you? What will you change to make it happen?
Prayer: Thank You, God. Thank You for using me and allowing me to be Your vessel in spreading the Good News of the Gospel. I pray that I and all Your children will continually be diligent in planting seeds of the Good News bringing lost souls to You. I lift up all the lost souls to You and pray that the harvest is ready and we, Your servants and helpers, will be ready to go out into all the world to reap the harvest. I lift up the sick and hurting and pray that they find peace in You, God. I pray that You get all the glory, honor, praise, and love. In Jesus’ name, amen.