- What are the details in these verses?
- I observe that David sang and prayed a song of triumphant joy before God; singing praises to God; to His name and that God would appear in His glory. God is the God of widows, orphans, and the broken-hearted. God has relocated from God with us to God in us.
Those who rejoice in God have reason to rejoice with exceeding joy; and this joy we ought to wish to all the saints, for it belongs to them.
– Matthew Henry
- What is God’s word saying to me?”
- I need to show triumphant joy before God Almighty. I need to be praising and worshiping His holy name, YAH!
- I need to remove all distractions and roadblocks. I need to “Just Do It!”
Prayer: Dear YAH, thank You immensely for who You are, for what You do and continue to do, and for your promises and blessings in my life and the lives of Your saints. I lift up the spiritually, mentally, and physically ill to You. I pray that whatever happens that You will be honored and glorified and that those who are ill will find peace of mind in You. In Jesus’ name, amen.
NOTE: Starting 4/4, there will be a new series leading up to Resurrection Sunday, called: Bringing the Good News. Watch for it!